Saturday, February 4, 2012

My letter: just for my Beloved


My letter: just for my Beloved



We Can Still Imagining Your Face
Beloved son,
It feels like yesterday when your little hand was in our grasp. We still can picture your face when it will be run. But time is a robber, stealing moments you grow. We can see now, you're an adult. How did it happen where it seems only yesterday that we take you on your first day of school?
We see you're so anxious to face your future. And we are anxious, too, not because you will not succeed, but because we have to let you go. We must be willing you to choose the path you choose. Know that we are here if you need our advice. We hope you are still willing to ask. Know that we want the best for you, but somehow you have to decide for themselves.
Since you were born, we are met by the dreams that it will place you visit, and the people you will meet. Realizing that one day, you'll go find your own experience. Bring with you our love. Make you feel good when you're upset. Bring with you our expectations. Hope can be your courage when facing defeat. Bring all the light we have. Hope can be a torch if you run into the darkness.
This is the process of life and our destiny. We are blessed in all things, but you, our children, has been the biggest blessing for us. We will always love you here.
Your mother's father,

My letter: just for my Beloved

My letter: just for my Beloved

My letter: just for my Beloved

My letter: just for my Beloved
oneheath.blogspot.com
just for my Beloved

read also
Our letters to the authorities
oneheath (one heart), one moment ( one heath ), forever love ( one heath )
How to give a Good Education For Children
Motivational Words of Life for a better life
My diary, Into the World

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management