Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My diary, Into the World


My diary, Into the World
My diary, Into the World
----------------------------------------------

My diary, Into the World
My diary, Into the World



"You should read  My diary, Into the World  because  My diary, Into the World  is important to the knowledge of your life. 
you should read My diary, Into the World because My diary, Into the World  may be that you are looking for. 
You should read  My diary, Into the World  because  My diary, Into the World  may be a solution to your knowledge. 
You should read  My diary, Into the World , because  My diary, Into the World is a very useful knowledge."




Smoking can reduce bone mass, especially the disruption of hormonal systems in the Women's Estrogen causing premature Meno pause. 


 Apparently from the results of research that eating too much protein and salt can lead to depletion of calcium in the bones. 
  
 Coffee, tea, soda beverages it can cause the body to lose a lot of calcium content in comparison with people - people who rarely drink coffee, tea or soda ...!? 


 Drugs that are considered as the god of medicine which was cortisone can cause bone loss, known as Osteo porosis and slow bone growth. 


 Indeed Allah is the Creator, do you know that our tongue has approximately 10,000 taste buds to taste the delicious cuisine ....!! 


 Alcohol drinking habits really do not do good, because dapatmenjadi addictive, damaging the liver cells / liver so that it can cause liver cirrhosis and premature osteoporosis also ... wow ..!? 


 Our mouths were in a single day can produce as much saliva one (1) liter. Believe it not ...?! 


 Heart attacks were the most in the morning, ie at the time of increased blood pressure and most occurred on MONDAY MORNING, because STRESS should work after the weekend ..! 


On the morning turned out to increase testosterone levels in both men and women and increased hormaon Estrogen and Progesterone in Women, so that is why there was an attack Dawn ...? 


 Breakfast was very important because they metabolism work 20% faster and gradually diminishing till night,,,!


My diary, Into the World
oneheath.blogspot.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management